Terms And Conditions(条款及条件)
Please read the following contest rules and terms:
1. Entry Submission:30 June 2021 10:00:00 - 20 October 2021 23:59:59 (*CST)
2. Entrants: Individual creators or video creation teams from all over the world
3. How to Enter：There are two groups in this contest: Mobile Phone Group and Camera Group. There are no restrictions on the number of submissions for each participant.
【Camera Videos Group】
①An original video of 1 minute or longer in 1080P or higher resolution, with at least 80% of the video shot on a camera. There are no restrictions on the theme, but the designated material for the competition needs to be added to the opening of the video.
②Choose one of the following ways to show your filming device: Include a 15-second or longer behind-the-scenes video with your filming device shown in it; add images of you using the device to the end of the video; include device information in the video description.
Travelog, Vlog, Drama, Documentary/Humanities, Creative, Advertising/Promotional Clip;
Camera Group + Submission Title + Contest Hashtag + Topic, the submitted clip will also need a short introduction of at least 30 words.
Example:Camera Group <CASTER - Summer> #ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest 2021# #Travelog#
【Mobile Phone Videos Group】
①An original video of 30 seconds or longer in 1080P or higher resolution, with at least 80% of the video shot on a mobile phone. There are no restrictions on the theme, but the designated material for the competition needs to be added to the opening of the video.
②Choose one of the following ways to show your filming device: Include a 10-second or longer behind-the-scenes video with your filming device shown in it; add images of you using the device to the end of the video; include device information in the video description.
Mobile Phone Group + Submission Title +Contest Hashtag , the submitted clip will also need a short introduction of at least 30 words.
Example: Mobile Phone Group <CASTER - Summer> #ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest 2021#
4. Post your video on your YouTube channel with the requirements above and send the following information to the official Lightollector e-mail address
③Information of the stabilizer used for the video and whether the video was shot on a mobile phone or a camera
(Tip:Your submission will be invalid if you failed to send the e-mail.)
5. Judging Criteria：
The judge of this contest Brynnorth will give out the score to all the entries based on "Theme Expression & Presentation of the Work" (worth 40%), "Camerawork & Editing Skills" (worth 40%), "Visual Creativity" (worth 10%), and "Popularity" (worth 10%).The final list of winners will be announced on ZHIYUN's official Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Twitter platform.
6. There is no limitation for submission numbers. Each entrant can submit multiple works for the competition.
7. To help the entered films obtain the maximum exposure, it’s recommended that the entrants who submit their works on YouTube update their works on ZY Play. The works submitted to ZY Play will be reviewed before displaying, which will takes 2-3 work-day to finish the review process.
8. The right to modify and final interpretation of all content in this competition rules belongs to Guilin Zhishen Information Technology Co., Ltd. Applicants acquiesce in agreeing to and abide by the above rules of activity.
1.The entries must be original works of the entrants or their team. The entries that have won awards in any other video competitions are not accepted. The entrants guarantee the full copyright of the entries, including the used content, picture materials, voice-over/dubbing, background sound effects, etc. Organizers shall not be liable for any disputes arising from the entry materials and works, including but not limited to portrait right, reputation right, privacy right, copyright, trademark right.
2.The content of the work involves art, film, music, text, graphics or portraits, etc., entrants must have obtained legal use rights or permission before submitting the work.
3.The Short Film and BTS Film must not defame any person or entity, infringe the third party’s rights , or be disparaging to any religion, race, or nation, or contain language that is lewd, obscene or inappropriate.
4.Entrants are required to comply with the rules of the competition when submitting their works, and follow the prescribed entry procedures. If no registration information is submitted or false registration information is submitted, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the qualifications.
5.Regarding the exposure of the behind-the-scenes lens of the shooting equipment, it must be characterized by the original lens of the real product (not a photo or image) and its use in the production of the short film.
6. Organizers and partners shall enjoy the right to secondary online and offline publication for submitted entries, including but not limited to posts on partner or organizer's
Weibo/Bilibili/Xiaohongshu/TouTiao/TikTok/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Twitter/offline exhibitions, etc.
7. The organizers have the right to request the entrant to provide the original documents of the works. Regardless of whether the entry is awarded or not, organizers and partners will have the right to use the works and the right to select fragments of the works to be re-mixed and edited for a second distribution.
8. The film production and other activities generated by the entrants who participating in the competition is entrant’s personal behavior, which should be in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country (including but not limited to the country to which the entrants belong). All the consequences caused have nothing to do with the event organizer, and should be borne by the entrants themselves.
9. For the material and works that the organizer of the event believes that is not shot by the entrants themselves(including plagiarism, misappropriation, cheating and other illegal means) or of sales, commercial promotion and direct or indirect commercial purposes, will be disqualified.
10. The organizer has the right to unilaterally postpone or cancel some or all of the activities of the competition due to unexpected events or other reasons beyond the control of the organizer, affecting the management, safety, review or impartiality of the competition.
11. The Gift is non-exchangeable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, and is subject to availability. If the specified prizes cannot be provided due to reasons other than the organizer's control, the organizer has the right to award alternative prizes of equal value or value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant service provider involved in the prize.
12.The organizer reserves the right to add partners and increase prizes after the start of the competition.
13.The prize money for this competition is the tax-included amount. If the foreign currency remittance is required for the bonus, the exchange rate will be based on the actual remittance date. The relevant tax will be withheld by the organizer of the competition by default.
14.All shipping costs for the Gift to the Entrant’s address shall be paid by ZHIYUN. However, in some countries, relevant authorities may impose duty or other import fees on the recipient of the Gift. Any such duty of other import fees payable in respect of the Gift shall be the responsibility of the Entrant.
15.If the entrant violates any of the above terms, the organizer has the right to immediately cancel the qualification.
16.The right to modify and final interpretation of all content in this competition rules belongs to Guilin Zhishen Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Special thanks to our partners: Our platinum sponsors Nikon，Honor
and our silver sponsors Three Squirrels Package，BoJue Photography，Ulanzi ，RØDE，Hollyland，YoloLiv，Aputure，Desview ，FiLMiC