Q1.Getting no responses when powering on the device?
Please make sure that you have activated the device. For activation please consult customer service.
Q2.Cannot activate the device?
Please refer to the code shown on your app. If it's "10006/10016" please consult customer service. If it's "10017/29300/20094" please change another phone and activate again. If it's "00000" or no codes shown on the app, please send it back to the factory to repair.
Q3.Cannot connect the Bluetooth of the stabilizer?
Check the Bluetooth list on your phone. If your phone is connected to the stabilizer, please disconnect and connect through ZY Cami app.
Q4.What is the power indicator above the power button for?
When the light is in white, it shows the battery level.
One solid white indicator shining indicates the
battery level is 0-25%.
Two solid white indicators shining indicate the
battery level is 25-50%.
Three solid white indicators shining indicate the
battery level is 50-75%.
Four solid white indicators shining indicate the
battery level is 75-100%.
Q5.What should I do if the power indicator is in red after powering on the device?
Please upgrade the firmware first. If the problem remains, please send it back to the factory to repair.
Q6.How to switch between Landscape Mode and Portrait Mode?
Press the M button of the stabilizer twice.
Q7.How to take a photo/film a video/switch between front & rear camera/take a selfie?
• In the Photo Mode of ZY Cami, tap to take a photo.
• In the Video Mode of ZY Cami, tap to start/stop filming the video.
• In ZY Cami, double tap to switch between Photo Mode or Video Mode.
• In ZY Cami, triple tap to switch between front & rear camera.
• For some of the operation systems of phone, when connected to the stabilizer with Bluetooth, the stabilizer can control the original camera of the phone to take photos or film videos.
Q8.The stabilizer is not balanced when powered on?
1、Make sure you balanced the device before powering on.； 2、You can perform auto caliberation on the app.
Q9.What is the M button for?
• Press once to switch between Pan Follow Mode and Lock Mode.
• Press twice to switch between Landscape Mode and Portrait Mode.
• Press three times to reposition.
•Press four times to enter Roll and Pan Following Mode.
Press again to go back to Pan Follow Mode.
• Press and hold to enter or exit Standby Mode.
• M In ZY Cami app, you can customize the function for the M button.
Q10.How does the mode indicator indicates?
• The LED indicator shines blue once means
Pan Follow Mode.
• The LED indicator shines solid blue means
• The LED indicator blinks blue twice means
Roll and Pan Follow Mode.
• The LED indicator blinks green quickly means loading program.